LONDON, MARCH 21, 2016 /PRNEWSWIRE/
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global meat-free foods market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $4,126m in 2016.
Now: “Meat-free eaterie in Cork voted Ireland’s top restaurant” is an example of the business critical headlines that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 150 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 133-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global meat-free foods market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
– Global meat-free foods market forecasts from 2016-2026
– Country meat-free foods forecasts from 2016-2026 covering the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, China, India and RoW
– Meat-Free Foods submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering Textured Vegetable Protein(TVP), Mycoprotein (Quorn), Pea protein, Tofu, Tempeh, Seitan and the Other meat substitutes submarket
– Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and country level meat-free foods markets from 2016-2026
– Profiles of the leading 10 meat-free foods companies in 2016
How will you benefit from this report?
– This report will keep your meat-free knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
– You will learn how to exploit new technological and consumer trends
– You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
– You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone within the food supply chain.
– Business development managers
– Marketing managers
– Government agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the meat-free foods market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Meat-Free Foods Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts for Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP), Mycoprotein (Quorn), Pea Protein, Tofu, Tempeh, Seitan & Other ‘Free From’ Meat Substitutes. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3457423/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers