This week’s new food and beverage products include protein-packed bars and powders, coffee and tea, and grab-and-go snacks.
BUILT: Protein-Packed Snacks and Bars
BUILT announced the addition of three new products to its line of protein-packed snacks:
- BUILT Bites: A bite-sized version of BUILT Puff with 8 grams of protein, available in Brownie Batter, Churro, Cookies & Cream, and Mint Brownie varieties for $25.99 per 20-count.
- BUILT Balls: A portable snack with a brownie-like texture and cream-filled center, available in Peanut Butter flavor for $14.99 per 6-count.
- BUILT Krispy: A crispy protein bar offering 20 grams of protein, available in Peanut Butter Chocolate and Mint Chocolate varieties for $29.99 per 12-count.
The new products are now available for purchase on the brand’s website.
RXBAR: Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate A.M. Bar
RXBAR is expanding its A.M. bar line with a new Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate flavor.
The new flavor pairs dark chocolate with peanut butter, offers 10 grams of protein, and contains simple ingredients including oats, peanuts, egg whites, and honey.
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate will be available in stores beginning in June, but it’s available now on the RXBAR website.
In addition, the brand is adding a new variety pack to its RXBAR Minis lineup, which includes Strawberry and Blueberry flavors.
Six Star Pro Nutrition and Kellogg’s: Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops Whey Protein Plus
The new products offer 30 grams of protein, 6.7 grams of BCAAs, and just 2 grams of sugar per serving.
Both varieties will be available for purchase at Walmart and other leading retailers, as well as on Six Star’s website, in August.
Catalina Crunch: Grab & Go Crunch Mixes
Catalina Crunch just launched single-serve, Grab & Go packs of its Crunch Mixes.
The keto-friendly snacks are made with real ingredients and offer high protein, fiber, low sugar, and good fats. Traditional and Cheddar flavors are now available in the portable 1.85-ounce size.
Kraft Heinz: IHOP Coffee
Kraft Heinz is bringing IHOP to homes nationwide with its pancake-inspired IHOP Coffee made with 100% premium arabica beans.
The new coffee is available in three varieties — Signature Blend, Buttery Syrup, and Chocolate Chocolate Chip. With prices starting at $7.99, customers can purchase bags of grounds and K-Cup pods from nationwide retailers.
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company: New Juice Blends
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company announced its latest juice blends — Tomato Reishi and Tangerine Pineapple Aloe Juice.
Both new juice blends contain just five ingredients each. Tomato Reishi is high in flavor, low in calories, and made with tomato, reishi, black pepper, Himalayan salt, and lemon. And Tangerine Pineapple Aloe offers a vitamin C boost with tangerine, pineapple, orange, aloe vera, and sweet basil.
The new blends are available for purchase on the brand’s website and at select grocery stores nationwide.
VAHDAM India: Iced Teas
VAHDAM India, known for its organic, premium teas and spices from India, is introducing a new line of iced teas in two forms — instant premix and pitcher tea bags — with all products containing 100% real tea sourced from India:
- Instant premix iced teas in Hibiscus Apple and Peach Ginger flavors. These ready-to-brew, lightly sweetened premixes require just water and ice to prepare, contain only 10 calories per serving, and are available in 60-serving packages for $19.99 each.
- Pitcher tea bags are great for making large portions — one tea bag makes a single-quart pitcher of iced tea with 35 calories per serving and no added sugar. Available in Lychee Rose, Strawberry Vanilla, Hibiscus Cranberry, and Mint Passion, a box of 26 tea bags is $29.99. The tea bags are plant-based and biodegradable.
The new teas are available for purchase on VAHDAM’s website and Amazon.
Happi: Lime Wild Mint
THC-infused beverage brand Happi announced its latest flavor — Lime Wild Mint.
The new flavor offers a mojito-like taste with 5 mg of THC and just 25 calories. It’s available for purchase on the brand’s website for $18 per 4-pack.