Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Mass scaling of your sustainable and nutritious new food
August 25, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
How efficiently can you predict complex product and process performance in the virtual world?
Register today to see several real-world applications of multiphysics simulation in the Food and Beverage Industry—Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Discrete Element Modeling (DEM), system simulation, and advanced process modeling—for maximizing food quality, and for scaling up key processes in food processing systems.
In this 30 minute session, you will learn more about the digital twin in Food and beverage Industry and learn more about:
- Essential tools to guide process development
- Derive the critical insights required when considering new types of foods/recipes, or new types of packaging
- Derive deep insight into the complex behavior of food products as they are processed
- Use simulation results to alleviate the need to build pilot scale facilities
- Scale-up and virtual commissioning in the food & beverage