Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Reduce Labor Costs with Automated Conveyor Belt System Sanitation
May 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
While supply chain issues loom largest, labor cost increases and labor pool reductions are having an almost equal impact on company bottom lines. Balancing both of these challenges with the need for effective sanitation results continues to affect plant operations. Current trends indicate that an effective strategy to combat both is cleaning automation.
This webinar will discuss the impact these issues have on product costs, and how current trends in cleaning and sanitation automation can help reduce the impact of these increases.
Topics covered will include:
- Why automated cleaning and sanitation solutions are leading the way
- How implementing automated cleaning solutions can increase compliance and help minimize the risk of product contamination (including the new sesame allergen)
- The latest trends in surface and conveyor belt cleaning and sanitation
- How to calculate your potential labor time savings by implementing this technology in your operation
- How one of the industry’s leading confectioners implemented sanitation automation to improve their bottom line