Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Optimize Continuous Improvement Through Industrial Transformation
August 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Chances are, your company is either considering or already undergoing Industrial Transformation (IX). In fact, many say the move to IX is inevitable—in many firms, IX leaders are already making big changes to the way they run their businesses. But the reality of IX is that it needs to fit into other programs already underway or completed. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), World Class Manufacturing (WCM), lean, and other traditional improvement programs are all great targets for change to deliver on the promises of IX.
If Industrial Transformation (IX) is to be successful, it needs to cover all aspects of an organization in three key areas: people, process, and technology.
In this live webcast hosted by IndustryWeek, join LNS Research Principal Analyst Andrew Hughes and Dassault Systèmes’ Thomas Muth on Wednesday, August 4, at 12 p.m. ET to examine the dynamic move toward digital continuous improvement.
Digitizing lean processes is not an oxymoron; the best manufacturers adapt lean and other processes to meet their needs rather than being hamstrung by convention. In this webcast, you’ll discover:
- The Five Program Starting Points from which all manufacturers can transform and where your IX journey begins.
- What Digital Continuous Improvement (DCI) requires more than anything else to be successful.
- The barriers to change, especially where well-accepted manual processes, in particular lean, have always been manually driven.
- How to move from lean to digital lean and what kind of changes are needed in your company.
- What IX Leaders are doing differently than Followers in going digital.
- Helpful recommendations on advancing digital continuous improvement initiatives in your own organization.
Every journey in continuous improvement is different and you need to determine how you can optimize CI for your company. Don’t miss this highly informative webcast on August 4th. Register today!