- This event has passed.
Webinar: Transform Your Organization to EHS 4.0 with Digital Innovation
July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
It’s not at all surprising that COVID-19 has brought much attention to Environment, Health and Safety in the workplace given we have been dealing with a major health crisis for more than a year now. Safety is certainly of even greater concern for organizations and their people. A more interesting and perhaps encouraging outcome is that companies have really stepped up their Industrial Transformation (IX) initiatives, incorporating EHS into their strategies: EHS 4.0.
Join LNS Research Analyst, Peter Bussey, and EHS Today as we explore EHS 4.0 in a very informative live webcast – sponsored by Benchmark ESG | Gensuite – on this next generation of Environment, Health and Safety.
In this webcast, Bussey will address what EHS 4.0 is, why you should be embracing it, and what significant ROI it brings to operational performance and improvement. In addition, he will examine how industry leaders are applying IX digital innovations to EHS to drive safety, risk, and sustainability performance improvement across operations and the enterprise.
Based on an LNS Research global survey of EHS, operational, and management executives, you’ll discover:
- What EHS 4.0 is NOT.
- Why you need EHS 4.0 and what business drivers are at its foundation.
- Which two dominant, global macro trends are driving EHS 4.0.
- What thorny barriers persist in EHS and how you can deliver more strategic business value.
- What Industrial Transformation (IX) Leaders are six times more likely to do in EHS than Followers.
- How you can maximize your ROI with EHS 4.0.
Join LNS Research, EHS Today, and Benchmark ESG | Gensuite for this helpful webcast and begin driving your own EHS 4.0 strategy.