Yesterday PepsiCo announced the 10 brands that will participate in the six-month Nutrition Greenhouse North America accelerator program.
Each participating company will initially receive $20,000 in funding and have access to mentors from PepsiCo brands including Quaker, Naked, and Stacy’s. At the end of the program, one brand will be chosen to receive an additional $100,000 and an opportunity to continue working with the beverage giant.
Companies were selected based on their products, brand, focus on nutrition, business model, and position in the market. Without further ado, here is the class of 2018:
Product: Health bars formulated to support mental function, promote brain health, and delight with deliciousness
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts
Social links: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
Product: Chickpea-based brownies and other sweet treats that are free from top allergens including wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, eggs, and soy
Headquarters: Brooklyn, New York
Social links: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Learn more about the accelerator in PepsiCo Offers Springboard for Innovative Startups Through Nutrition Greenhouse Accelerator Program.
More on product innovation in these articles:
- Michigan State University’s New Innovation Center Opens Its Doors to Food Industry Innovators
- Kraft Heinz, Nestlé USA Make Strides in the Innovations Race
- PepsiCo Aims to Diversify Product Portfolio with Startup Incubator “The Hive”
- Big Food Investing in Food Startup Incubators
- Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator, Funded by Cargill and Ecolab, Welcomes 9 Food Industry Startups to the 2018 Class