This is a past event that is now available on demand.
Registration is open for next month’s webinar, Critical KPIs Your Food Plant Operations Might Be Missing, sponsored by SafetyChain.
Using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure if your food or beverage plant is successful in delivering safe, high-quality products to consumers is nothing new. But have you considered if you are focused on the right KPIs? Do you have other KPIs you want or need to track, or wonder what leading companies are monitoring to drive continuous improvement and profitability?
In this webinar, Jeff Chilton, VP of Professional Services at Intertek Alchemy — a nationally-recognized expert in plant management — shares insights and best practices for food companies of any size to improve how they use KPIs to optimize their operations. From monitoring critical regulatory data to continuous improvement, you’ll learn how to quickly and easily turn your KPIs from just a report into real-time results. During this session, you will learn:
- Practical KPI tips to increase yields and reduce corrective actions
- KPIs for safety, quality, and productivity that maximize ROI and profitability
- How the accelerating rate of regulatory change is affecting the KPIs we choose
- How KPIs can quickly lower the cost of quality for almost any company
- How to measure continuous improvement and incentivize your staff to achieve it
Join us Thursday, February 16 at 2:30 PM EST / 11:30 AM PST. If you’re not sure if you can make it, simply register and we’ll be sure to send you a recording.