January 3, 2023
MRPeasy, the leading provider of cloud-based, affordable, and user-friendly ERP/MRP software to small manufacturers worldwide, today announced the results of its annual customer survey.
Survey responses indicate that MRPeasy customers achieved significant improvements in two key business metrics:
- 42% average increase in on-time deliveries.
- 54% average improvement in the overall performance of the company.
In the manufacturing industry, where even a 5% improvement is considered significant, MRPeasy proves to deliver an outstanding return on investment.
To measure customer satisfaction, the survey included a question: “How likely are you to recommend MRPeasy to a friend or colleague?” The Net Promoter Score (NPS) calculated from the responses to this question was 41. Considering that on average, SaaS solutions have an NPS of around 30 and ERP systems often fall even lower, this is a significant achievement.
More detailed analysis reveals further insights:
- 56% of the responders said they would be very likely or extremely likely (9 or 10 points out of 10) to recommend MRPeasy to a friend or colleague.
- 28% were considered neutral (7-8 points out of 10) in recommending the software.
- Only 16% of the responders were considered detractors, but even among those customers, the lowest score given was a 4 out of 10.
“With MRPeasy, I can easily see what I have planned, I can quickly check if that is still appropriate according to my stock levels, and I can simply drag something to a different date or time,” said Suzanne Boak, Production Manager for Splosh, the manufacturer of environment-friendly cleaning products. “So, it’s helping me with my organization but it’s also helping me identify where we’ve got wastes and inefficiencies that I can work on with the team.”
If you would like to learn more about how MRPeasy can help your organization please visit www.mrpeasy.com
MRPeasy is dedicated to changing the perception that due to their complexity and expensiveness, only large manufacturers can use MRP systems. We believe that an MRP system can be both powerful and affordable to a company as small as 10 employees. Over 1,300 small manufacturers and distributors worldwide have adopted MRPeasy, including over 500 in North America. For more information, visit www.mrpeasy.com