Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Are Your Hoses Compromising Your Food Safety?
December 14, 2021 @ 2:00 pm UTC-5
Takeaways from this webinar:
For a product that seen all over the plant, hoses are an often overlooked part of your overall plan for food safety. But every product that you have the power to specify should be considered for its impact on food safety, and hoses are no different. Whether your concerns are high temperatures, high pressures or resistance to fats and oils and cleaning solvents, don’t allow a badly chosen hose become the weak link in your plant’s food safety program. Or a danger to workers.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What it means for a hose to be FDA compliant.
- Differences in hose flexibility and weight.
- Resistance to ingredients, cleaning processes and abrasion.
- How to properly select fittings.
- How to inspect your hoses.