Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Food Allergy Consumer Journey and Implications for Grocery Industry
October 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm EDT
An August, 2021 study by NielsenIQ and Walker Sands found that 60% of consumers with allergies and intolerances have switched to a product’s competitor because it had more robust and trustworthy information about their desired attribute.
Join leaders from FARE and wellness industry experts from NielsenIQ for insights into the food allergy consumer journey, the implications for the grocery industry and how to take action. You’ll leave the session with answers to the following questions:
- Do you understand the food allergy consumer journey?
- Do you have a pulse on changing regulatory disclosure requirements like the FASTER Act requiring disclosure of sesame as the 9th major allergen?
- Do you have data at your fingertips to understand which products in your portfolio are sources of allergens or hidden allergens?
- Are you making it easy for consumers to identify the products in your portfolio or assortment that are safe to consume?
- Are you prioritizing transparency initiatives across Wellness, Regulatory, Brand Marketing, R&D, E-Commerce and Insights teams?
- Are you delivering a personalized experience for food allergy consumers?
Save your seat today.