Register for the webinar here
From Occupational Health & Safety:
The multi-employer doctrine is an important aspect of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) compliance that can have significant implications for contractors, subcontractors, and other parties involved in construction, manufacturing, and other industries. This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of the multi-employer doctrine from OSHA’s perspective, including its application, requirements, and practical implications for different stakeholders.
- Introduction to the multi-employer doctrine: What is it and why is it important?
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of different parties under the multi-employer doctrine, including general contractors, subcontractors, owners, and other stakeholders.
- OSHA’s enforcement approach to the multi-employer doctrine: How OSHA holds different parties accountable for workplace safety violations.
- Best practices for compliance with the multi-employer doctrine, including communication and coordination among contractors, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
- Real-world case studies and examples illustrating the application of the multi-employer doctrine in different scenarios.
- Tips for mitigating liability and reducing risks associated with the multi-employer doctrine.
- Q&A session: Get answers to your specific questions related to the multi-employer doctrine and OSHA compliance.
This webinar is ideal for contractors, subcontractors, owners, project managers, safety managers, legal professionals, and other stakeholders involved in construction, manufacturing, and other industries where the multi-employer doctrine applies.