Food Industry Webinars & Online Events
- This event has passed.
Where Next for Dairy Alternatives? From Oatmilk to ‘Real’ Cheese (Minus the Cows)
October 20 @ 12:00 pm UTC-5
Plant-based milks now account for more than 14% of the fluid milk market, while plant-based cheese, creamers, yogurts and ice cream continue to gain traction.
So where is the market going next, where’s the white space in the category, and what is the potential of a new wave of ‘vegan dairy’ products made with real milk proteins and fats, minus the cows? What are the primary purchase drivers for plant-based or ‘non-animal’ dairy, and how do shoppers feel about the next generation of products? We sit down with category disruptors to explore the brave new world of dairy.
- The evolving toolkit for dairy alternatives: From nuts, legumes & oats to ‘animal-free’ dairy proteins from microbes – Formulation trends: Improving the taste, color, and texture of dairy alternatives
- Nutrition: Are they good for you, and are consumer expectations changing?
- The addressable market for meat alternatives: is there a ceiling, and if so, where is it?
- What are the primary purchase drivers for meat alternatives and how do shoppers feel about the next generation of products?
- What are consumers looking for and how do we engage them?
- Exploring the white space in the market