WINTER FANCY FOOD SHOW, JAN 13-15, 2019
BOOTH # 5549 – MOSCONE CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco, CALIF and Clifton, NJ, JANUARY 13-15, 2019 – The hottest new specialty food innovation, products, manufacturers, tastes and trends can be found at the 2019 Winter Fancy Food Show at San Francisco’s Moscone Center, January 13-15, 2019. Visitors will find more than 80,000+ specialty foods & beverages and thousands of new products.
That’s where Pereg Natural Foods (www.pereg-gourmet.com), a family owned New Jersey based company in business for more than a century, will showcase its new line of all-natural and vegan raw and quinoa bars, as well as an extended line of all-natural spice and spice blends, panko and breadcrumbs, ancient grains and eight gluten-free flour varieties, along with other healthy products trending among consumers at Booth 5549.
According to Gill Schneider, CEO, Pereg Natural Foods, “Consumers are seeking more all-natural, gluten free and vegan foods and Pereg Natural Foods is fulfilling that demand with a variety of new products and line extensions. Our brand-new quinoa and raw bars are Vegan, GMO free, dairy and gluten-free, kosher and all natural. We’ve also expanded our line of gluten free flours which comes in eight varieties.
And because consumers are upping their game when it comes to cooking with spices, we are expanding our line of spices and spice-blends for which our company is well known. Pereg’s spices are obtained from the very best sources from around the globe and are 100% all natural with no preservatives or additives. Our new, Everything But the Bagel Spice Mix has become an instant hit, too.”
New from Pereg Natural Foods at Winter Fancy Food Show 2019:
– New! Quinoa & Raw Bars – These new bars are Vegan, Kosher, dairy and gluten-free, GMO free and all-natural. Quinoa bars (0.88 oz) in three flavors: sundried banana, nuts and berries, and chocolate nibs. Raw bars (1.4 oz) in three flavors: Chocolate and coconut, coconut and cherry, and matcha green tea.
– Pereg Everything But The Bagel Spice Mix – This popular new mix is fresh, 100% natural, gluten-free, vegan, and OU and CRC kosher-certified, with no MSG, additives or preservatives. (MSRP: $5.50, 5.3 oz jar).
– Pereg’s fresh, seasoned bread crumb collection just got even bigger with the introduction of three delicious new varieties: Thai Sweet Chili Panko Crumbs, Whole Wheat Panko, and Golden Crisp Bread Crumbs. They join a crunchy family that includes Classic, American, Viennese, Mexican, and Italian Fine Bread Crumbs and their Japanese cousins Spicy Panko, Coarse Panko, and Fine Panko. They are all-natural, vegan, lactose free, Non-GMO and certified kosher by the OU and CRC. (MSRP: $4.85, 9 oz bag). Pereg’s Whole Wheat breadcrumbs were recently recognized with an Innovation award at the SIAL Paris international food show.
– New! Mixed Spice blends from Pereg include: Adobo, Chipotle, Chinese 5 Spice, Burger Seasoning, Sriracha, Thai Sweet Chili, Cajun, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Spanish Paprika, Poppy and Garam Masala join the world-class selection of herbs and pure spices that Pereg Natural Foods is known for. (MSRP: $5.15-$5.50, 4.2 oz. spice containers).
– Pereg’s Eight Gluten-Free Flours include almond, banana, buckwheat, chickpea, coconut, quinoa and new teff and plantain varieties. Their expanded line provides consumers on restricted diets with more and better cooking and baking options. All are certified gluten-free and non-GMO, 100% natural, non-dairy and certified kosher. Pereg is proud of these healthful alternatives to white flour. They are packaged in 16 oz. re-sealable stay-fresh bags. (MSRP: $4.99).
Additional Pereg all-natural products include gluten-free pasta, quinoa, baby quinoa, quinoa flakes and quinoa blends, ancient grains including freekeh, kamut, teff and farro, as well as gluten free breakfast cereals. Pereg products are available to consumers at www.pereg-gourmet.com and at supermarkets, natural food stores and independent and kosher food stores nationwide.
All the brand’s offerings are 100% pure, fresh and natural and never include any additives, preservatives, fillers, MSG, or food coloring. In addition, every product is OU Kosher certified, and many are Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free certified, Whole Grain Council approved and vegan.
Visit Pereg Natural Foods at the Winter Fancy Food Show, San Francisco’s Moscone Center, JAN 13-15, 2018, Booth 5549.
Sunday, January 13, 2019: Show Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, January 14, 2019: Show Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019: Show Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Winter Fancy Food Show will feature more than 1,400 exhibitors from around the globe, top industry networking events and a glimpse of the future – shop the store of tomorrow to see what’s new in sustainability and taste upcoming trends today.
For additional show information: https://www.specialtyfood.com/shows-events/winter-fancy-food-show/
Pereg was established in 1906, and is based in Clifton, NJ. They first became known for their vast variety of pure and natural spices and spice blends, more than 60 in all, from traditional favorites to exotics from around the culinary world.
Today Pereg produces an array of all-natural products that includes ancient grains and ancient grain blends, gluten free pasta, couscous, rice, gluten-free cereal and much more. Pereg Natural Foods products are available at select retailers throughout the US and Canada, and on their website, www.pereg-gourmet.com.
Pereg manufactures all its products from start to finish, controlling the quality from the sourcing until the product is packed and ready for the consumer. All Pereg products are kosher certified by both the Orthodox Union (OU) and CRC, are dairy and lactose-free as well as all natural, with no additives or preservatives. Many products are also certified gluten-free and non-GMO.
Follow Pereg Natural Foods on Facebook.com/peregnatural, Twitter @pereggourmet and Instagram @peregnatural.
Note to Media: For interviews, product samples, recipes and photos contact Vicki Garfinkel, 973-519-8926, email@example.com