(Spring Lake, Michigan) March 29, 2023 – As the Sports and Active Nutrition market grows, Move Nutrition Network, launching March 29, 2023, will create an essential conduit between research and the Sports and Active Nutrition Industry.
“Move Nutrition Network (movenutritionnetwork.com) provides a home for sports nutritionists, dietitians, and trainers to easily access industry research, brand innovations, and trade news headlines,” said Move Nutrition founder, Todd Pauli. “Our goal is to bring the most important performance nutrition information forward to educate the sports and active nutrition industry and the individuals it influences. “
The network will offer an array of industry data and new content including:
- Move Nutrition Quarterly: a digital magazine digging deep into one important topic, with the first being “Sports & Active Nutrition for Women.”
- ISSN’s “The Scoop” Newsletter that gathers important sports and active nutrition headlines, along with quick summaries and insights, to help readers stay informed with one convenient source of information.
- Regular podcasts from familiar industry leaders, plus digital content focused on significant sports and active nutrition issues, research profiles, ingredient education and more.
Move Nutrition partners with multiple industry organizations to provide readers with access to sports nutrition data, as well as insights from leaders in the nutrition space. In return, our partners will also be sharing information about the network to their respective memberships. “Our partners symbolize the connection we intend to foster throughout the Sports & Active Nutrition community,“ said editor Elyse Lovett. “This is a highly collaborative, supportive industry and we want to exemplify that through our content.”
Move Nutrition’s partners include:
- International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN ) – Move Nutrition partners with the ISSN to distribute the Move Nutrition newsletter. The newsletter’s name, The Scoop, comes directly from the ISSN and recognizes this organization’s important role in forming a community devoted to sports nutrition research, certification, and practice.
- SPINS – As the leading market data provider in the natural channel, SPINS will be providing on-going data to inform Move Nutrition’s audience about sports and active nutrition market sales and product trends.
- Women in Nutraceuticals (WIN) – Move Nutrition’s partnership with WIN will serve to highlight this important organization within the sports and active nutrition community by featuring leading female voices across all facets of sports nutrition.
- Industry Transparency Center (ITC) – ITC provides market insights across several key nutrition industry topics and will be providing research related to sports and active nutrition topics.
The founder and publisher of Move Nutrition Network is industry veteran Todd Pauli, who also leads 24 Stories Marketing. Since joining the industry in 2010, Todd has helped numerous brands and ingredient suppliers hone their marketing strategies, including NOW Foods, where he previously served as Marketing Manager. Move Nutrition’s editor is Elyse Lovett, who brings more than 15 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on sports and active nutrition through her firm Lovett Marketing and previous roles at Nutrition21 and Kyowa Hakko.
About Move Nutrition Network
Move Nutrition Network, founded in 2023, is an online destination that connects the Sports and Active Nutrition Industry. Move Nutrition provides a home for sports nutritionists, dietitians, and trainers to easily access the most important performance nutrition research, brand innovations, and trade news headlines.