Functional beverage brand and wellness shot category leader, So Good So You, is launching an innovative industry-first sustainable initiative and a new product line with a cognitive health focus at Expo West next month. (Booth N1738 // Fresh Ideas Booth F131).
Rita Katona and Eric Hall founded the brand when they realized they could do more good for Body and Planet by creating a community vs. trying to make an impact individually. So Good So You’s manufacturing facility has always been run by 100% renewable energy, and with their latest announcement of the BtrBtl™ and Mind Tonics, the brand takes their sustainable and wellness commitment to the next level.
Mind Tonics – NEW at Expo West
- According to the American Heart Association, the brain starts to show signs of cognitive decline as we enter our 20’s. With this finding, So Good So You decided to launch functional Mind Tonics, which are cold brewed teas + cold pressed juices made with a proprietary cognitive support blend.
- Available in (3) different functions and (6) different flavors, the drinks come in Calm (Berry Lemongrass and Tropical White), Focus (Chamomile Peach and Cherry Blossom) and Protect (Hibiscus Pomegranate and Passionfruit Ginger) varieties.
- The new mind tonics cater to those dealing with anxiety, feeling overwhelmed, lacking productivity, having difficulty focusing, and memory loss.
- All of So Good So You’s products are crammed with functional plant-based goodness and packed with vitamins and minerals that are fully derived from their fruit and vegetable ingredients. This means no additives, preservatives, artificial flavors or concentrates. There is nothing artificial, ever.
BtrBtl™ – NEW at Expo West
- Meet BtrBtl™, an exclusive biodegradable packaging innovation that allows for plastic to be converted into soil, water and gas within landfills through a natural microbial process.