Registration is open for next week’s webinar, Establish Your ERP and Process Foundations for Your Digital Future, sponsored by IPM.
Food and beverage companies face complex manufacturing environments with the imperative to control both quality and cost. In this webinar, IPM’s F&B ERP experts will discuss how the right operational practices and technology enable you to minimize costs, properly manage your supply chain capacity, and make timely, intelligent strategic decisions.
Discussion topics will include:
- How do you know when to go? Companies delay replacing their ERP and struggle to find the right team for the project. We will discuss key signs that you need to improve the functionality of your existing system, add supplementary tools, or completely replace it.
- The benefits of getting ERP right. Experts describe how highly effective ERP usage drives your process consistency, role clarity, business intelligence and builds a strong foundation for your company’s digital future.
- Getting the most from your technology investment. Sometimes new systems are implemented so quickly that they don’t deliver the full functionality that you need. During this section, we will discuss what you can do to maximize the benefits of your new system.
People who will benefit from this webinar are:
- Charged with deriving more benefits from their existing ERP,
- Responsible for upgrading or implementing an ERP in the next 1- 3 years, or
- Interested to learn more about the business benefits and capabilities of a new ERP system and what an implementation entails
Join us on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 2 PM ET. If you’re not sure if you can make it, simply register and we’ll be sure to send you a recording.