The organization said in a blog post that member companies had submitted over 50 unique questions needing clarification. Here are a few of the issues the CBA is seeking additional guidance for:
- What is considered documentation for proof of vaccination and how will booster doses be factored into compliance?
- Must an employee be fully vaccinated in order to work?
- How will the requirements address natural immunity? Will individuals that have contracted COVID-19 be required to be vaccinated or submit to testing requirements?
- Is there a single testing standard that must be met that would be considered compliant to the negative test result requirement?
- What is considered to be suitable documentation of a negative test result?
- What are the consequences of falsifying test results and does responsibility rest with the individual or employer?
- When will the requirements be formally issued and what is the timeline for compliance?
- How does this mandate impact locations with collective bargaining agreements?
- Will this federal requirement preempt existing state-imposed obligations?