New Hope Network today revealed the winners of the Expo West 2022 NEXTY Awards, celebrating “the most progressive, innovative, inspiring and trustworthy products in the natural products industry.” For this year’s awards, there were a record number of product nominations in 18 categories.
- Best New Organic or Regenerative Organic Certified Product: Navitas Organics ROC Certified Cacao Powder
- Best New Planet-Forward Product: Renewal Mill Upcycled Vesta Matcha Chip Cookie Mix
- Best New People-Forward Product: Ziba Foods Baby Pistachio Kernels
- Best New Functional Food or Beverage: Four Sigmatic Think Functional Creamer
- Best New Product Supporting a Plant-Based Lifestyle: Miyoko’s Creamery Liquid Vegan Pizza Mozzarella
- Best New Meat, Dairy or Animal-Based Product: Force of Nature Meats Wild Boar & Beef Lonestar Sausage
- Best New Meat Alternative or Dairy Alternative: Crafty Counter WunderEggs
- Best New Pantry Food: Fila Manila Filipino American Kitchen Ube Purple Yam and Coconut Jam
- Best New Condiment, Sauce and/or Dip: Big Tree Farms Classic Sriracha Marinade and Seasoning Sauce
- Best New Savory or Salty Snack: Pulp Pantry Jalapeño Lime Pulp Chips
- Best New Sweet Snack or Dessert: TCHO Chocolate Toffee Time
- Best New Frozen Product: The Plant Based Seafood Co. Mind Blown Plant-Based Dusted Scallops
- Best New Beverage: The Spare Food Co. Spare Tonic Blueberry and Ginger
- Best New Special Diet Food: Big Mountain Foods Lion’s Mane Mushroom Crumble
In addition, products from Pop Art Snacks, The Republic of Tea, and Gooder Foods won Editors’ Choice awards.